We got updated pictures today!!! and , my, how you have grown! My littlest girl weighs a whopping 25lbs. This is glorious news because the information we had, showed her to be severely underweight, and that just crosses the line for this southern, fried chicken, pintos and cornbread momma!! This picture wrecks me in all sorts of ways. I see the baby leaving her cheeks and it makes me grieve for the time we have lost. I see more hair and it makes me think she is eating better. I see pink sandals and realize it's been a long time since shoes, that size, have been lying around my house. I see a little girl that I do not know, but I love with a fierce momma kind of love.
.............I also see some sass, and a little stubbornness..........she's gonna fit right in!

Comments

  1. In that lower picture, I believe she is saying, "Better get ready people, I'm coming home soon and there's going to be some changes made around there!" Whoop Whoop.....Isn't she going to be great! Love her already. :)
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious! She looks much bigger then in the first pictures you received!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so exciting!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts