LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a day that we have been waiting on for quite some time. 145 days to be exact. We had anticipated waiting the average 78 days to receive our Letter of Acceptance from the Chinese government, we had no idea it would take an excruciating 145!!! But today is here, and boy are we excited! Our agency is overnighting all of the necessary travel information and packing suggestions, along with suggestions for gifts for our daughter's nanny and some of the orphanage workers. Now we apply for Qwinn's i800. This is the formal immigration document that will have her new legal name and will testify that she is a United States Citizen!!!! WoooHooo! We are so close! I have prayed over the past few months for this document to come quickly. Yesterday I went before God and asked that He would move the necessary obstacles to allow us to receive it this week....well it's Monday people!.....and I am reminded to approach His throne with confidence. Oooooooo I can't wait to smooch that little face!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! We are so excited for you and your family! Can't wait to meet and love on her!

    Tammy George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! We are so happy for you guys. This is a move of God, and we are thrilled to be a part of your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratultons! The Love of GOD is eo amazing and the power of PRAYER is unbelievable! We are so happy for you all,

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for you all. We know how very much you wanted this to happen. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! I am beyond excited for you and your family! God bless you and keep you safe as you travelto China to get your little "China Doll" Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for your family.God truly blessed all of you.I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited that your LOA finally came! You will be there soon, to get your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am praying for you all! You are in the home stretch and I remember the anxiety and such excitement! If there is ANYTHING!!!! I mean it call and I will try to answer your questions or help in any way! So happy for you and Ca't wait to meet her! ~ Jessica Vaughan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts