DTC!!!!!!


Can I get a witnass!! DTC!!! (dossier to China). Well we got the e-mail last week that our paperwork was actually on it's way to China. Seems strange that we have been paperchasing for 10 months and China doesn't even know that we exist...much less want to adopt. But they will be getting a big fat packet of paper in the mail, with all our personal information (seriously...ALL of it!) pleading with them to allow us the honor of parenting, loving, squeezing and smooching one of theirs, without a family of their own. Honestly when Mr. Mooncake called to give me the news, I said "oh...ok." (insert lack of enthusiasm) cause, well....it's just takin' so darn long! Every time I get really excited about moving forward, things really seem to slow down for a while. I lurve to read adoption blogs, but seriously, it does me no good to read about families who started their paperwork and 9months later have their baby in their arms...cause that causes momma to start thinkin' ... On a lighter note. Hannah (my sweet little miniature version of my mother...who is my daughter?) and I, decided to learn how to crochet. We were all stinkin' determined to crochet this blanket for Qwinn. So we both started a blanket or kidney bean? After many failed attempts she has a leash? and I have a (really ugly) scarf? It's now under my bed.....the place where things go to die. Still feeling the need to give my daughter something special and handmade (even if not by my hands) I did what any desperate decorator would do.....I went straight to etsy and ordered Flora. LURVE!!!!! Keep It Real Homies!!

Comments

  1. Amy, you Rotgers are beyond precious and I am blessed just to know you guys!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lots of this post! 1st, that your are DTC!!! This could be your month!!! Next, I love that baby! Could you tell me the name of the seller... so I can look for one too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely !!! Your baby must have one too!!! The etsy store is goodbye blue Monday. They have several different ones and you can even custom order one. I saw this one on another adoptive mom's blog. All our girls will have one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts