You know..........I have questions...My kid plays with plastic bags....I know......this is NOT a toy. I supervise all parading of plastic. Everyday something new. A friend of mine told me about the plastic bag trick when your pedi is almost dry, but not dry enough for shoes. And I have totally enlisted this advice when I have to get the drive-thru treatment on account of my ill kept schedule. But my mini spent a good part of the day rockin' these zip-loc beauties. Perhaps her Nanny indulged occasionally....I mean I'm sure she was.......tired.....in a fun, this kid runs on jet fuel, kinda way.

 Sunday was Mother's Day.....so special. Qwinn was dedicated at our church. We stood before our church family and made a commitment. A commitment to give her back to the one who has given her to us, the one who laid down His life for her, Christ Jesus. We have done this with each of our children....
 

              ...she was so sweet when presented with her bible......
                                      .......she was so overjoyed.....to be on stage...........in front of tons of people.....

                     ..............so I prayed..................that I wouldn't have to break bad...in a dress....




    "smile Qwinn!"....
                                                                              
                                                                                      
                                                        ............. ooooh.......not that one
                                                 

                               .....there it is..........    with a cute side of, wrinkled nose........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts