2 Years Home!!!



       Oooooh Qwinny…qwinn…qwinn…. Momma is going to have to knock some dust off this little story space of ours.  I am shaking my head at this screen, thinking about how time has flown. People will tell you this, and until you are living in the sacred moments of watching your littles be little, you will not fully appreciate the truth of it.  There will never be enough time for you to be little on this momma's watch. I want to keep you in this place of giggles and energy for-ev-ah!!…. but, as I look at this big brother of yours, all self aware with his new middle school gig…and your big sister, having the audacity to turn 18, with her college plans and social life, I know how completely impossible that is. All I can do is live intentionally in every moment that is given, not allowing circumstances or difficulty to make me pine for the next moment. So here are some of our moments from year deuce. (tuck these away baby bird, there will come a day when you think we NEVER do anything fun…)
…..nobody barfed….(this was nothing short of a Christmas Miracle)
…..I  l.o.v.e.d  that you chose to be Snow White..(you insisted that everyone know that you were SOOO WHITE….some people gave me and BaBa dirty looks..it was awesome.)

 …one day you will realize that mommy is a nerd….but by then I will have taught you all about the one ring….muggles….and the ways of the force.

……you were a turkey ….indian

…and you survived the mystery cheese from the school lunchroom..(i am told that this particular "food"  item does not have an expiration date…?)



You are a force….fierce and sassy…. 

………………………………………………………….and we simply adore you!

Happy Gotcha Day Baby Bird!!

Comments

Popular Posts