On The Slow Boat!


Ok...so I was totally refreshed and loaded for barrel after the fingerprinting session. Came home got out my adoption notebook (not cause i'm organized like that, but because every sheet of paper represents an expense, and if I lose any of them... more expense) Got my schtuff goin and was thinking, WOW....we could travel this summer if we get a match pretty soon. Go to bed with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head.. :) ..
Monday morning, Anthony puts in a call to our agency to let him know where we are with our paper chase and he says " Awesome!! We get our next list in march and if (IF) you are matched then your estimated travel will be September."What kind of sauce is that?! ? Ok..I was thinking I would be picking up, (said sugarplum) in the mid- summer. So there was the reality pin, bursting my unrealistic bubble. Have you ever been pregnant, and the doctor add days to your estimated "due date",..when you already feel like you will explode?! Ok I must, re-group..re-focus..try to explain to myself (again)this is all about Gods timing. I can't hardly blame my agency, for my visions of grandeur, I started the clock as soon as we filled out the application. Well that's some sauce for ya!
Oh and for all of you organization mamas (who are cringing at the photo)..I will have a pic for you in a few days of a... super organized, monogram chick-sauced binder...that will make you WANT to have paperwork!!
~ Lord~ I know you can move heavens and earth, and I know if you want this baby to come home before September then you will make it happen, and if September is when it is.. then it's a beautiful time of year to visit China~Amen...I may pray this more than once.

Comments

Popular Posts