The Slow Boat.........is Moving!


Well, yesterday was a big day....we actually received our I-800 approval!! Woot Woot!! We were fingerprinted back in January and have been waiting, with bated breath, for this little piece of paper to grace our mailbox. I would daily inspect each pile of mail as Mr. Mooncake would bring it in. Truthfully I was expecting some fancy full size envelope with extra thick paper, looking very authenticated in all of its authenticity.....so when my husband walked in with a stack of "normal looking" envelopes, I had already resigned myself to the fact "it wouldn't be today", until he flipped me a very PLAIN , unimportant....envelope. My eyes flashed across the return address and it said Hague..Department of Homeland Security. HOLLA!!!!
So last night I went through my stacks again. I made copies, copies of copies and scans of copies, until my little stacks were all in order. Put in a text to my best~est notary evah and made plans to get the last two documents notarized. ( Will.....Anthony and I owe you guys a steak!! Thank you sooooo much!!) I then sped over to Mr. Mooncake's officina to get another signature and a ch...ch...check. It was then that I realized we were about to put some really important information in the mail. Eeeeek!! What if these authentic documents in all their original~ness and certified~ness.....get l..o..s..t!?! Said a prayer, called a friend and asked her to pray, and now we wait....again. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts