Brace Yourself!!!! This is sooooooo good!

You know what does a heart good???.....knowing your friends are going before the throne of God on your behalf. And here it is.....evidence of prayers spoken for a little girl a world away, evidence of God speaking to a broken hearted momma over no news.
" Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me!" Psalm 66:20
This little face wrecks me.
God, in all of His mercy, gave me a wonderful gift this morning.: " I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: and I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you mayest know that I, The Lord, which call thee by thy name, AM the God of Israel." Thank you Lord for going before us on this journey. Thank you for breaking down barriers that lie between us and this gift you have for us. Amen


I also got two videos....can I get a whoop, whoop!!! She is wearing the outfit we sent her for her birthday. Ok, I bawled! She refers to her foster mother as "momma". This tears me up because, for one, this has been her momma. My heart breaks to think of what this will do to the both of them. Please pray for Qwinn and her foster mother, pray for the remainder of their time together to be sweet, pray for this woman who has given so much of herself to this little girl. Pray that God would help us all through the grieving process, and on to the lives He has planned for us.

Comments

  1. WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    We are so excited! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS!! We are praying for you all and trusting with you that God is going before you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, It was so good to see you yesterday. Thank you for Coopers Lovie! I remember very vividly being in your shoes and the pain and joy you feel in one emotion. She is adorable beyond words. It is funny that a lot of her talking is exactly what Cooper says. Wonder what it means...maybe they'll be able to talk to each other.LOL! I am praying for you and your precious little "mooncake" and know I am here for you if you need anything. Call and keep pressing on your agency to check on your LOA! Many hugs! Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts