Sixteen!?!





How did this day get here so fast....? Sixteen years ago today, I became a mother.....to...hands down.. the...cutest baby ever born. I had no idea that this would turn, me, into the craziest, most insecure, nervous nelly, smother mother..... of ALL TIME! This little person has made me smile bigger than I have ever smiled, cry harder than I have ever cried....worry more than I thought humanly possible and know that God gives beautiful gifts when we don't deserve them. As I sit here and cry my eyes out over how much I love this girl, and wish I could make time stand still for a few years....I can't believe how wonderful you are Hannah......how beautiful you are.....how, regardless of the lack of parenting skills of two very young, naive parents....you are such an amazing young lady. You have been one of the greatest gifts ever given. We love you more than you will ever know!

Comments

Popular Posts