We are here!! I can hardly believe, after such a long paperwork journey, that tomorrow we meet this little love.......  Ellis "Scout" Rotger.  

To my littlest little:
      We can't wait to meet you. You have captured our hearts with your sweet little grin and hope you are willing to share those with us soon. We have prayed for you. We know this will be hard, we are strangers desiring closeness and connection. We want you to feel secure and loved and realize that trust takes time. But we know the one who created you and He knows everything about you and we know that He can bring peace into the chaos. We are praying His perfect peace over you. It is He who rescues, redeems and restores and we are so honored for the privilege of being part of the story He is writing in your life. He is the very reason I am looking at this photo on the other side of the planet with my heart exploding waiting to meet you and call you daughter. It's grace upon grace. So this evening in Guangzhou we are counting down the hours until glorious you! 




I will try my best to keep the crazy to a minimum.......I mean seriously.. those cheeks!!!
 Maybe air kisses???... But be warned there is a little girl giddy with the excitement of a little sister, 
who does not believe in personal space. Like I said....we've been praying.
 

Comments

  1. So excited for all of you. Will keep praying for you and your family, especially sweet cheeks Scout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing to see God working in and through you all. Praying for peace, acceptance, joy and love over you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Goodness AMY!!! You might just find me at your doorstep… Scout is precious. The joy on you face is priceless.. Love you and your family,

    All For Him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts