Flashback

     I'm a little behind on posting about our trip. You girls kept me so entertained with your cuteness I totally lost track of days.  Here are a couple of photos from our second day at civil affairs where they finalize the adoption. This was right before I realized that I had brought Jackson and Qwinn's passports instead of momma's and baba's. See the smile on Baba's face....like I said, it was right before.

I snapped this one right before we left....aaaannd that's why I have totally forgot my name. Melted Momma...that's my name.

       This was necessary. Some people want to photograph their children on the red couch, (which is adorable by the way and I have shed many a tear over these photos) this however is a must for our album.  I don't really know what happened here... I'm pretty sure I displayed my vast knowledge of kung-fu. I'm positive it wasn't embarrassing at all for any of you. Look at your brother.... He makes me so proud....Sniff...sniff

Comments

Popular Posts