Gotcha!!!!

         

                                                        



Before you look at these pictures you should ask yourself if you are really ready. The cheeks totally caught me off guard. Not only that but as we stood in the lobby waiting for the elevator I saw her coming in with her nanny. I immediately looked at my guide and said "Is that my baby?...that's my baby". She confirmed and we all piled into the elevator and I tried really hard not to freak her out with my smiling and talking and touching her hand....she started crying. Everyone losing composure by the second. So consider yourself warned. I cannot be held responsible for anyone being injured from the adorableness....





                                    .....snacks and a big sister for the win.




                                      
  Qwinn says "I love huh and she's my favorite"  "mommy she is so cute ". " I so sited to have my baby sister Scout"......      



 

Her nanny on the end is her favorite. She watched Scout the whole time. Snapped pictures of her with her phone. I wanted to embrace her and weep. I think she felt my crazy on the elevator and kept
her distance.


                         

                         ........see!! I warned you.


I can hardly wait for her to meet her oldest sister.

Comments

  1. Praise God!!! Love it! So excited for y'all! She looks like the perfect addition to your family! Praying for the rest of your fantastic journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts